Saturday, October 11, 2008

Temple in Kansas City!

In the Kansas City Star, there was an article about the new temple that will be built in the Kansas City area. The media really is amazing, becuase this article was posted on the internet on Saturday, the same day that President Monson announced the locations of the new temples-to-be.

Anyway, this news was SUPER exciting for me, because as you might have guessed, I am from the Kansas City area (Liberty, specifically). Until now, my stake has been assigned to the St. Louis temple, which is about three and a half hours away. The Nauvoo and Winter Quarters temples are also about three hours away from where I live.

Now, the new temple in Kansas City is going to be FIFTEEN MINUTES from where I live! Words cannot express how excited I am. It's funny how quickly word travels in the church. Anyway, the temple will definitely stand out on highway 152.

No comments: